Saturday, February 13, 2010

birthday boys

February is such a fun month in our house. Weston turned 4 and Elijah 2. I just can't believe that they are so big! It is so much fun having these two little guys in the house. Never a dull moment!
If you haven't heard our wonderful news yet.... Baby #3 is on the way! I am almost halfway through my pregnancy, and my due date is in mid July. After a rough first trimester (I always get very very sick), I am now starting to feel like myself again. I'm finally well enough to sew, crochet, and blog again. Sorry I disappeared for awhile there!
And for my awesome customers, I promise to get back to work on the shop. Yes, I realize that I only have a few quilts available, but I will get back to work very very soon. Keep your eye out for a big shop update within the next couple weeks! :)


  1. Congratulations!! On both having two sweet boys and a new one on the way. Boys are so much fun!

    I have a birthday boy today too but he's 20!!!! (sniff, sniff)

  2. Awww...that's so cute! Happy Birthday to the Boys! Can't wait to see what you get in the shop soon!

  3. I was wondering why we hadn't heard much from you! I love your blog posts. Congratulations and I'm glad you're feeling better. I haven't done much blogging or sewing either as I'm due in mid August and am still not myself yet.