Saturday, January 22, 2011

a good laugh.

Need a good laugh?  Well, I don't usually share this kind of thing here, but these are too funny to keep to myself.  First off, I saw this on TV this past week while I was at the gym.  I was running on the treadmill at the time, and I literally laughed so hard I had to stop running. I love Ellen's show, and I think she is one of the few positive people on TV.  Though I've never been a fan of Jennifer Lopez, she does such a great job in this prank.  Really, you have to see it.


Next is a crazy collection of pregnancy photos from Awkward Family Photos.  Steve and I laughed so hard at these ones.  I love them, and they really are unbelievably awkward.  Check them out here.  Make sure you go through all five pages, some of the funniest ones are towards the end.

The Sewing Summit

On a completely different note, have you heard of the Sewing Summit yet?  It is a sewing and blogging conference taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah this coming October.  It will be a great place to for the modern sewer to connect take classes, see demonstrations, and connect with like-minded people.  Make sure you click on the button for more information.  I am planning to attend, how about you? 

xo, Angela

11 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm going to be the first to comment on this...great..great...great...lol...Thanks for sharing the video clip. It was so funny! Needed the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the Ellen clip ... and oh my lord those pregnancy shots are wild! I think the hockey mom got me the most, oh but then there was the lying on a tree branch ... and the .... oh, just gotta go back and look again :)

    thanks for cheering my Sunday ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I saw those preggy pics awhile back and almost peed. Awkward Family photo site always provides great entertainment. It's nice to feel normal every once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie from the block is such a good sport about the setup - she comes across 'too much, too much, too much...' but she is so good at it!! My hubbie and I had such a good laugh - thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the question mark on the guy's shirt. WHAT WAS THAT???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you see how mad that guy seemed on the Ellen show? I have a feeling they had to bribe him afterward to not sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my heck... the completely naked one was just too much too much too much too much! lol Does she really think her arm is going to cover enough? This site is cracking me up! I have the flu and needed a good laugh today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AFPhotos always makes me laugh. (And cringe a little.) That Hockey mom!!!

    So glad you're coming to the Sewing Summit!! I'm excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I have tears streaming down my face from the Awkward photos site. Hilarious! Have you seen catalog living dot net or damnyouautocorrect dot com? Both just as funny.

    Also, I am going to try my hardest to come to Sewing Summit! I live in ATL area so I need to find out how expensive it will be first. Then I'll beg borrow or steal to get there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Awkward Family Photo site.. haven't been there in a while.. these are so funny and so disturbing at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frikin' hilarious! And I so can't wait to see you at Sewing Summit!

    ReplyDelete