Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome!

Hi friends, welcome to Fussy Cut! I decided that it was time to start a new blog. When I started the Raggedy Owl blog a couple years ago, my specific plans were to use it to keep in touch with the devoted customers from my etsy store. As time passed, it gradually changed from a blog devoted to the shop to one used to share my sewing and crocheting projects. In my every day life, I do not have many friends who like these things, and my blog has been my way to connect with likeminded people. That being said, it is time to move on from my old home on the web to my new and improved one. { Didn't Mandy do such a wonderful job?! }

What can you expect from me in this new space? Lots of stitching of course! I will continue to share with you things I make along with the wonderful gifts others have made for me. I'll keep you updated on the shop happenings as well, since that is very much a part of my crafting life.

Before you leave, please please please update your readers (there is a new subscribe button in my sidebar) and follow me (over there in the sidebar, too). It is looking awfully lonely over there! Also, if you have been sweet enough to put me in the blogroll on your own blog, don't forget to switch me over there too. I sure made a lot of work for you, didn't I? ;)

source

So, have a look around! What do you think?? There is a lot to see.

I'm so happy to finally have you in my new home. :)

xoxo, Angela

19 comments:

  1. yay, really cool angela. it looks great, especially love your new header. :) and excited to see your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new home! the divider between each post is killing me, so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely new home (I seem to be following you twice with two different personas! whoops!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new home! Updated my reader and blogroll. Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new blog home! It's lovely. I just updated all my links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks lovely Angela! I can't wait to see what you get up to this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the new space, can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great -- can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaayyy!! for making the change, blog looks amazing! Here's to a fun year!!!!
    Off to update my blogroll...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job, and look at all those followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blog and awesome name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new look is great,so smooth and fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to your new home!! I love the Home Sweet Home print. I am confused my Pin Interest. Is this available for purchase somewhere? TIA!

    ReplyDelete