Lots of things going on this week, so today I have a list.
1. We are having the oddest weather. Last weekend was very cold and we got our first snow. It was an inch of two and only lasted the morning, but the boys took advantage of it.
Now the snow is gone and it is in the 60's and I'm on my way out to mow the lawn. See? Odd.
2. I joined Ravelry this week. My screen name there is fussycut-angela and you can find me here. I added a few of my more recent projects to my page and picked out my next project. I'm still working on my honey cowl this week, and I am really enjoying every minute of it.
After some consultations with Rita and Megan, I placed an order for some Malabrigo yarn the other day, and I can't wait to try it out. I also bought some cute stitch markers off of Etsy and picked out some fabric from my stash for my next project bag. Oh dear, knitting is going to be an expensive hobby, isn't it?
4. My favorite Christmas candy is out! Need I say more??
5. I pulled out my Good Folks Swoon quilt top. I don't know what to do for the backing yet. I have quite a few FQ's leftover from the line that I could piece together, but I don't know if I want to use it all up here. I think I may save them for some pillows. We will hopfully head to Joann's this weekend to see if there is some of the yellow print from DS Quilts left. I think that'd work perfect for the backing.
6. I miss blogging. Since I was little I've kept a journal, and I love keeping this one online. It is my place to share what I sew and document a bit of my life at home. I am hoping that I can be back to a somewhat normal schedule next week with Farmer's Wife blocks and regular posts.
Hope you are well! I'll be back soon.