Wednesday, May 30, 2012

finished - Farm Life baby quilt

Farm Life baby quilt
I have a couple finished baby quilts to share with you, here is the first. 
Farm Life baby quilt
I had a lot of fun making this quilt.  It is made from one layer cake (plus some coordinating prints) and was simple to cut out and assemble.  I love and highly recommend the pattern: Crackle by Aneela Hoey.
Farm Life baby quilt
stats:
fabric - Farm Fresh by Riley Blake,
backing - DS Quilts (yellow), Momo Wonderland flowers
binding - Free Spirit red dots
pieced and quilted by me
Farm Life baby quilt
If you are interested in purchasing the quilt, you can find it listed for sale here. SOLD, thank you!
xo, Angela
Previous posts on the making of this quilt:

22 comments:

  1. So sweet! Someday i'll be a "Grown up" when it comes to quilting, im still a baby! :) Fantastic job! I wish my binding looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the fabrics and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I just scrambled and found 4 charm packs (couldn't find a layer cake) of that adorable fabric. Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The backing is just perfect too. That is such a lovely shade of yellow. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable Angela. I have some of the cross hatch prints but I had to resist buying that whole line! It looks great all together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great great pattern. The Riley Blake line is very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! Some little girl is going to love finding all the animals in those prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love those prints and they look great with those blocks!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely finish! I think your choice of binding and backing are perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous photos of a pretty little quilt! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the combination of this pattern with this fabric, and the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this quilt - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it. I have a Cape Ann layer cake patiently waiting for me to make that pattern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! The fabrics look just wonderful together! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yaay!!! It's just perfect :)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great quilt! I'll be making quilts again when I take my sewing machine out of storage when I move in to my new house shortly.....can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I really like this pattern!! It looks great! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete