Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2012 Photo a Day - January through June

One of my goals for 2012 is to take a picture every single day.  I'm happy to say that we are 6 months into this year, and I have stuck with it!  It is a fun way to document life.  Since I am really into Instagram (@fussycut), I post the photos there first, choose my favorite from the day, and then upload them into the Project 365P Pro app on my iPad.  I haven't had much extra time on my hands this summer to sew/blog, so this project has been a great way to keep track of what we've been up to.

365 January 2012
January 2012 - Lots of time indoors, it was a very snowy month.  I started to knit my first socks!

365 February 2012
February 2012 - A big birthday month around here: Eli turned 4, Weston 6.  I reached the halfway point in my Farmer's Wife quilt and decided to take a break.

365 March 2012
March 2012 - We had some unseasonably warm weather and spent the days outdoors enjoying the 70 degree weather.  I caught the sock knitting bug and knitted 2 pairs this month.

365 April 2012
April 2012 - I went to a crafty retreat with friends, spent Easter with family, and knit more socks during the spring snowstorms.

365 May 2012
May 2012 - Steve sold his Jeep and bought a truck.  He was voted the best chiropractor in town for the 7th year in a row.  Steve and I did some traveling without kiddos to see our favorite band in concert.

365 June 2012
June 2012 - A very crafty month for me!  I made quilt, a pillow, a couple bags, Tova tanks, and started some new socks. 

Hard to believe that the year is halfway over already!
xo, A

4 comments:

  1. great photos Angela and great memories for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Such a great and easy way to preserve memories.

    - Katie Fleming
    Kate Michelle Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little reminder of everyday. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, the Avett Brothers - love! Great job and seeing six months of it all together really is neat!

    ReplyDelete