Friday, July 20, 2012

Pillar.

Pillar Socks Pillar Socks
Pillar Socks
I finished another pair of socks a little while back.  These are Pillar socks in lettuce Malabrigo sock yarn. This yarn is very soft, and the pattern is simple and fun to knit.  I can't get enough of sock knitting it seems.  Ravelled here.
Pillar Socks - I think Finley approves!
Pillar Socks - I think Finley approves! Pillar Socks - I think Finley approves!
Pillar Socks - I think Finley approves!
When I was finished taking these pictures this morning, Finley decided to snag my knitting bag and try on my socks. That girl cracks me up.  I can't believe this sweet girl is two. Too. Fast.
birthday girl
xo, Ang

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect pair of socks! I love that color and the pics of both you and your little one wearing them!! Happy Birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sock model. Socks are pretty terrific too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics of finley are super cute! and the socks look stupendous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking socks, but love the pictures of your cutie! She will be knitting too before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! What fabric did you use for your knitting bag?

    ReplyDelete