Lots of fun going on over here this summer! I haven't had much time to visit this space, so I thought I'd do a quick summer round up from my Instagram pictures.
1. I've squeezed in a little bit of sewing, my machine has been lonely I think. A Wiksten tank, a couple wide mouth pouches, and a couple new Tova tanks (I'll share those with you later on this week).
2. The boys are getting so big. They've had a fun summer, but they are antsy to get back to school here in a couple weeks (1st grade and preschool). I'm going to miss them at home, but I'm also glad that they love school as much as they do. Sure makes life easier, right?
3. I am completely enamored with this sweet little 2 year old. I'm constantly suprised by how sweet and girly Finley is, especially after having the two boys.
4. We got some kitties! The are from a neighboring farm, and we have full intentions of them becoming barn cats when they are older. But for now, Banjo (the gray one) and Silo are in the house, and we are all in love.
5. Lots of knitting going on in these parts! I had to take a little break on my sweater. I finished up the body entirely, including the waisband and neck ribbing, but my wrist was killing me! I think the heavier weight and bigger needles were really getting to me. Does this happen to any of you knitters? After taking a week off, I started a shawl using fingering weight, and it seems fine. I'm itching to get back to my sweater though, just the sleeves and I am done!
I'm very much looking forward to fall, sewing a bit more, and writing in this space. I miss it!
Be back soon.
PS - Guess what... I snagged a ticket for the Sewing Summit in October! I am so so excited to go. I had a blast last year, and I can't wait see everyone. Are any of you going??