Tuesday, September 4, 2012

more tova tanks

2 new tova tanks
Apparently garment sewing is the only type of sewing that happens over here anymore!  I made two more Tova tanks recently.
leaves and strawberries
cloud 9 miscellany
The pink is from Hello Pilgrim by Lizzy House, and the other is a floral from Miscellany by Cloud 9.  I made the size small with the same modifications as I did in both my feather and dotty tanks:  narrower shoulders, finished armholes, and a slightly longer/narrower waist. 
Eli wanted to help me take a picture of one of my two finished Tova tanks. Tova tank
I am looking forward to making some long sleeved Tovas for the fall!  Speaking of fall, Weston started 1st grade this past Thursday, and Eli starts preschool tomorrow.  After a crazy August, I am looking forward to settling down into some sort of routine.  Maybe I'll get to squeeze in some sort of quilting time, too.  :)
Back to school!
Back to school!
xo, Angela

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your boys remind me of mine :) My oldest started 1st this year and my youngest is 3...so maybe a bit smaller than yours. TOO FUN! Love the tanks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tanks! Great fabric choices. We started back to school 2 weeks ago--my two are on day 11. 3rd grade and 1st...how is that even possible??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tovas; I really hope to find time to tackle at least one in the coming months. You have such a beautiful family! I'm a bit surprised how much I've been enjoying having a bit of routine since school started, though I still really miss my babies right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tanks...and your boys look so grown up! I hope you & Finley are enjoying some quiet time together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tanks have turned out so pretty! The fabrics you've chosen are so nice.
    Hope your boys have a great first week at school. Mine are back too, and it's been really quiet around the house today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Tovas - they're gorgeous! And you have that polka dot sweater I want - I totally want to raid your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog- -I have given you "The Sunshine Award!" Head on over to my blog and check it out! Hope you have a very "sun-shiny" day! Penny :)

    http://woodworker40.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete