Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sewing Summit 2012

Hard to believe that the Sewing Summit was almost a month ago!  I'm so thankful that I was able to attend again this year (2011 recap here).  To say that I had fun would be a huge understatement.  It was an amazing weekend.  I didn't bring my camera, so I thought I'd share with you the pictures I took on Instagram.  I wish I would've taken more, but here we go anyways.

Flying out for #sewingsummit bright and early.  I guess I should start packing! #lastminute Airport!!!
Packing for one is the best.  So quick and easy!
Enjoying quiet time in the airport.  I love to travel.
 
Heading to breakfast. @provhandmade Yay! @lucyandnorman is here!!
My roomies!  They are the best.  Stephanie of Providence Handmade and Megan of Lucy and Norman.  Our other roomate was Amber of One Shabby Chick, but somehow we didn't get a picture together. :(
 
Dinner! @freshlypieced @freshlemonsquilts @provhandmade @oneshabbychickhawaii @pitterputterstitch @amyscreativeside Malabrigo wall! Hello, Blazing Needles.
Dinner with my amazing friends.
The Malabrigo wall at Blazing Needles yarn shop in SLC.  We shopped here twice. :)
 
Fun boots.  @kayeprince @provhandmade @lucyandnorman @provhandmade
Fun shoes.

Ready for another day. 
Roomies again.
On the way to the airport with Anna of Noodleheads, Deidre of mybricole, Jeni of In Color Order, and Megan of Canoe Ridge Creations.  (I swiped Megan's picture off of Instagram!)
 
Hysterical. Apparently I've been missed.
Knitting on the plane ride home. 
One of my two silly cats.  I guess Banjo missed me?  Hilarious.

If you ever get the chance to attend the Sewing Summit, go!!  It is a great conference full of fun classes, amazing people, and lots of good food and shopping.  My only complaint?  There were too many wonderful people in one place, I didn't get to spend as much time as I wouldn't liked with everyone.  That is a good problem though, right?

xo, Ang

8 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast! Glad it was so fun. Loved seeing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos ~ especially the one of you and your cat ~ so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the best kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so lovely to finally meet you :) And I agree, we didn't spend enough time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO, so, so much fun. Seriously one of the best things I've done - and I loved being your roomie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a while since I visited your site and you are so prolific. I was lucky enough to sneak a dinner in with Amber and Megan before they left.

    ReplyDelete