Thursday, December 20, 2012

catch up.

lots of knitting
Hi there, neglected blog!  I think I have been missing you.  My sewing machine hasn't been out of its cabinet in over a month, but there has been lots of knitting going on over here lately.  I can't seem to get enough!  One of the reasons I love keeping a blog is because I can document every project I make, and I have a backlog of knitted projects to write about.  Just wanted to warn you that you will be bombarded with knitting pictures over the next few days. Here are just a few of the things I've been working on.  If you are on instagram, you should recognize these (I'm @fussycut over there).
lots of knitting
xo, Ang

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see all of the details! I'm like you...can't get enough knitting...and definitely I'm not sewing as much now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started to knit and I hope I get to your master level. I am making mitten for gift tags, mittens for me and a mitten garland. Fun Fun Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yarn colors are beautiful on top of awesome knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are absolutely gorgeous! I like how you piled them up, but i'm curious what they all are. :) pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks gorgeous, you always make me want to knit more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bombard away ~ I love knitting as much as I love sewing! love all the colors of your knitted goods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours, especially the sage green and damson.

    ReplyDelete