Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April.

Hi friends!  Oh, I am so happy that it is April.  March is such a long, cold month for me.  I could really do without it!  But April is a different story.  We've been enjoying the mild weather and fresh air.  I wanted to pop in to say to say hi and tell you that you can follow my blog over at Bloglovin now.  What a bummer about google reader closing, huh?  Click here to follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
 
I have been sewing a little bit lately.  I pulled out my farmer's wife book the other day, and last week I made 10 blocks!  I watched some Netflix and got sewing during the little ones' naptime.  I forgot how much fun those blocks are!  I'll share them soon, just need to snap some pictures.  I am up to 60 something now.
 
It feels weird, can you believe it has been over a month since I've posted here?  I've actually been really busy blogging, just not in this space.  If you haven't seen me over on the Craftsy blog, I hope you come visit!  My author page is right here as well as links to all of my posts.  I have been having a lot of fun writing over there.
 

 
Okay, I'll be back soon with a little sewing!  Hope you are well.
xo, A
 
PS - Isn't Weston's version of A Starry Night amazing???  I already framed it and hung it on the wall!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you post again! I've been knitting and thinking of you whenever I run into problems. Would love to know how your sweater turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a universal theme for year3 art! My daughter studied Van Gogh at school last year, here in Australia, and looked at Starry Starry Night. She made a 3d replica of his bedroom. We didn't get to do such cool stuff in art when I was in primary school!

    ReplyDelete